700 Lavaca St. Suite 1401, Austin, TX, 78701 | (512) 318-2199

Texas Application for Registration LLC

Foreign Texas LLC

If you own an LLC located outside of Texas and you want to operate in Texas, you will need to register your limited liability company as a foreign Texas LLC. Once filed, the state returns a filed certificate of authority from the Corporations Division of the Texas Secretary of State.

We can register your foreign Texas LLC for the state filing fee plus $100.

OR, you can do the filing yourself, and just sign up with us as your Texas registered agent. All foreign LLCs in Texas will require a registered agent. We offer this service for $39 a year.

Once you sign up for Texas registered agent service, you will be logged into your client account online where you’ll find the Texas foreign LLC form you file with the Corporations Division of the Texas Secretary of State.

After looking at the resources and forms we provide in your online account, if you do not want to actually file the paperwork yourself, you can find and click on the add services tab in your account, and let us file the paperwork for you for the state filing fees plus $100. As part of that service, we will also locate the proper documents from your LLCs home state that are needed to properly register you with the Texas Secretary of State.